NEW DATE & TIME!
Saturday, November 17, 4 – 8 p.m.
100-300 Blocks of Main Street in downtown Smithfield
Join us for our magical Holiday Evening Market. An old-fashioned street market offering unique, handcrafted gifts, food, live music, Christmas lights, and mulled wine too!
- FREE ADMISSION & PARKING
- Performances by local musicians and dance troupes
- Handcrafted gift items, holiday décor and alpacas dressed in their Christmas finest
- Local foods and food trucks
- Smithfield’s charming shops & great restaurants will be open during the event.
- Santa will be visiting his Smithfield headquarters, the Christmas Store.
- Blue Sky Distillery will be featured at the market.
- Artist John-Mark Gleadow will be painting at Imagine Art Gallery.
- Free customer parking and shuttle by I-Ride from the parking lots at Westside Elementary School (800 West Main Street) and the former Little’s Grocery Store (across from Main Street Baptist Church, 517 Main Street)
- “Christmas Spectacular” from 5 – 7 p.m. on the Smithfield Times lawn and stage featuring Southside Ballet Studio, Footnotes School of Dance, Isle of Wight Academy Majorettes, the FIRE Praise Dancers, and Steve and Karen Clark.
Bank of Southside VA Parking lot, 115 Main Street
For more information call 757.357.5182 or visit our the Smithfield Farmers Market Facebook page.