In honor of Smithfield Little Theatre’s production of “The Full Monty,” enjoy these specials in downtown Smithfield. Didn’t get tickets? (They sell out fast!) You can ease your disappointment with these specials.
• The Smithfield Station is offering their special “Full Monty Cocktail,” made of house vodka and bourbon, pink lemonade, and a splash of Sprite, garnished with an orange and cherry.
• Wharf Hill Brewing Company is featuring double-barreled Full Monty cocktail specials including the “Lavender Lemonade Cocktail” and the “Orange Blossom Spritz.”
• Cure Coffeehouse serves up more than coffee. How about their “Full Monty Peach Bellini?”
• The Smithfield Inn is featuring their “Beef Cake Special” which includes salad or soup, and your choice of Filet Mignon or Crab Cakes for just $39 (+tax/grat). The Inn’s cocktail menu will feature some great Monty-themed drinks including: “Monty Collins,” “Skip & Go Naked,” and “Blue Steel!”
• “Geeeeeeeeet ready to Rumba” with the very special “You Rule My World Cocktail” at Taste of Smithfield!