Join our wonderful merchants this Saturday and Sunday, May 5 & 6 as they spring clean and host a sidewalk/yard sale. You’ll be sure to find bargains! Enjoy a great meal at one of our restaurants or stop by the Nelms House, hosting a Designer Showcase. Afterwards, head out to the annual Spring Country Vintage Market at the Isle of Wight County Fairgrounds.
- Beyond Main – 113D N. Church Street
- Bon Vivant Wine & Brew – 1504 South Church Street
- Finley’s General Store – 327 Main Street
- Maggie Casey’s Celtic Treasures – 124 Main Street
- Perfectly Natural Soap – 202 Main Street
- Relics – 237 Main Street
- Sesroh Tack Shoppe – 1607 South Church Street
- The Christmas Store – 108 Main Street
- Victoria’s Rose – 311 Main Street
- Fleur de Fou – 338 Main Street
Watch Facebook page “Visit Smithfield VA” for more details this week!
Saturday, May 5, 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 6, 12 noon until 4:00 p.m.
Early Bird Admission, Saturday only. 8 -10 a.m.: $10 per person
General Admission: $5 per person
Children 12 & under FREE!
For further information call 757.375.3031 or visit the event Facebook page: Smithfield Vintage Market.