Participating shops in Smithfield & Isle of Wight County will celebrate opening day of the Smithfield Farmers Market’s 2018 Season by offering specials, sales and discounts on “Market Day” Saturday, March 24.
Participating merchants include:
Sesroh Tack Shoppe – 1607 South Church Street, Smithfield. Sesroh will offer a free gift with purchase – just mention you saw us this blog. Lots of new spring gifts, perfect for those Easter Baskets!
Amicus Curiae 1799 – 132 Main Street in downtown Smithfield
New pieces arrive weekly and are sure to tempt and tease all styles and budgets! Mention that you saw this blog or post on the 24th and get 24% off one item.
Perfectly Natural Soap – (featured blog photo) 202 Main Street in downtown Smithfield
The shop will be offering a gift with purchase!
Pagan River Wine Merchants – 409 S. Church Street (at the Boardwalk Shops at Smithfield Station, downtown Smithfield
Select Virginia wines will be available to taste throughout the day.
Victoria’s Rose – 311 Main Street in downtown Smithfield
Enjoy shopping for clothing, shoes, many 50-75% off for these holiday and spring closeouts!
The Arts Center @ 319 – 319 Main Street in downtown Smithfield
The Arts Center will offer Rock Painting for Children and 3- 4 of their resident artists on hand in the studios demonstrating their work (or painting outside weather permitting).
Fleur de Fou – 338 Main Street in downtown Smithfield
What better way is there to welcome the season than to treat yourself to a fresh spring bouquet? Cash and carry for $10.99 (while supplies last) at downtown Smithfield’s brand new florist.
These merchants will also be participating in Market Days:
• Finley’s General Store, 327 Main Street in downtown Smithfield
• Relics, 237 Main Street in downtown Smithfield
• Smithfield Flags, 207A Main Street in downtown Smithfield
• Maggie Casey’s Celtic Treasure, 124 Main Street in downtown Smithfield
• Bon Vivant Wine & Brew, 1504 South Church Street, Smithfield
• Beyond Main, 113D North Church Street in downtown Smithfield
• The Christmas Store, 108 Main Street in downtown Smithfield