Put on your finest greenery and join us for our very first St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 17 at 10:30 a.m. The parade will start at James & Washington Streets and continue down Grace Street to North Mason. Best viewing will be along Grace Street. Enjoy the Newport News Police Pipes and Drum Corp, the Poquoson Islanderettes, antique cars and creative floats.
Our Main & Church Street merchants will be joining in on the fun too!
• Wear green on parade day for free admission to the Isle of Wight County Museum!
• Wharf Hill Brewing Company will be serving up Irish food specials all day as well as themed cocktails and green beer!
• Perfectly Natural Soap will be giving away a free limited edition lip balm to anyone making a purchase on parade day.
• The Arts Center @ 319 will be the “POT OF PAINT AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW” as children are invited to stop by to paint 2 rocks. The cost is just $5 for 2 rocks, paint and artistic guidance!
• The Arts Center @ 319 will also will present “artists in their natural habitat” with 3- 4 resident artists working in their studios throughout the day.
• Fleur de Fou is offering 4″ shamrock plants for $6 (normally $7.99) while supplies last!
• Maggie Casey’s Irish Treasure – Stop by the shop to be entered into two $50 gift certificate raffles – no purchase necessary!
• The Smithfield Station will be serving green beer all day Saturday.
Be sure to watch our Facebook page for more sales and special St. Patty’s Day promos!